It’s that time of year again… it’s the big question you’ve been asking yourself all year…. can you design a cool science sticker? The winning design will be made into an official sticker and every BFIS science student will receive one to decorate their 2015-2016 science folder in September.
- be colourful/eye-catching/creative.
- be scientifically themed
- You must include the text:
– BFIS or BENJAMIN FRANKLIN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- Be approximately 10 cm in length and 10 cm in width in size.
- Be designed on a computer and saved as a JPEG file.
If you would like to design a sticker, we would love to see it. Please send your stickers (JEPG files please) to me, Mr Monaghan (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the end of August 2015.