One of the most interesting things we got with Google Apps is the possibility to have and share calendars among all staff and the only requirement is to have a BFIS Email Account.
Follow the steps below in order to add interesting BFIS Calendars to your calendar section.
- Login with your BFIS email account at http://mail.bfischool.org/
- Go to your calendar section.
- See the calendar section and identify the left side where you have a column with information like the picture below.
- Let’s click on the arrow at the right side of “Other calendars” and a little menu will come up. Click “Browse Interesting Calendars”
- There are three tabs, click on “More” and then click on “Resources for bfischool.org”.
- A list of calendars available for all staff will appear. Every calendar has a subscription link, feel free to subscribe to anyone you like.
- When you are done, go back to your calendar section by clicking on “Back to calendar” link.
You will see all calendars you have subscribed into Others Calendar menu.
And that’s all folks.
Please comments if you need some help or if any step is not clear enough.